International Heart and Vascular Disease Journal
The International Heart and Vascular Disease Journal is a peer-reviewed medical journal for specialists in cardiology. The journal is published four times a year in two languages (English and Russian), in both print and digital formats. The limited-distribution print version is provided for free. All issues are available for free online at, heart-vdj.com
The journal was registered by the Ministry for Press, Broadcasting and Mass Communications of Russian Federation on 30.07.2013 (PI № FS 77-54594).
ISSN (Print): 2309-0901
ISSN (Online): 2311-1631
Complete versions of all issues are published: www.elibrary.ru, www.cyberleninka.ru
The format of publications
The journal publishes papers on original research, review articles, case reports, expert opinions, guidelines, editorials, discussions, and letters to the Editor-in-Chief.
- International and regional epidemiological studies in the field of cardiology
- Experimental and clinical studies on cardiovascular disease
- Risk factors for cardiovascular disease
- Coronary heart disease
- Cardiac arrhythmias
- Valvular heart disease
- Inflammatory heart disease
- Diseases of the aorta and other arteries
- Heart failure
- Emergency cardiology
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Diagnostic methods in cardiology
- Cardiovascular disease in selected groups of patients
- Comorbidity in cardiology
- New medical technologies and pharmaceuticals
- Issues of continuing medical education and training
- Healthy lifestyle programs for the population
- Clinical practice guidelines
- National programs for the prevention of cardiovascular diseases
Publication of scientific materials and articles for authors is free of charge.
Circulation is 3000 copies. Published in Russia.